On 09/10/2014 06:21 PM, Gabor Szabo wrote:

OK. I think people are waiting (more patiently than I did, [1]) for you to declare the conversion to be done before they start making changes. So please let us know which repositories won't be removed and rebuilt again?

Hum, I'm really just waiting for people to find bugs. But it's been 10 days, so I guess further waiting is futile.

Then we can make an official announcement about the new repositories.

I'll make a blog entry about my effort later tonight, but I hope someone (who is not me) will be ready for any new people coming. In fact there is already one pull request (https://github.com/PadreIDE/Padre/pull/1) that someone should attend to. And I think you should make an official announcement.