Hey guys,

So I'm tired of dicking around with PODS and its stupid eclipse, and
am looking for a new programmers text editor.
Basically I want a treeview with the possibility of creating projects
that I can then manage, similar to eclipse's and tight integration
with cygwin (console embedded in window, etc)

Also, it needs to be easy to edit language plugins to create a PalmOS
API specific editor.

What do you guys use to develop on PalmOS?

(I can't use Codewarrior in this situation)

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix