Lionscribe wrote:

> I believe I had a similiar situation,
> and I added a check in the frmUpdateEvent like this
> if (frmP == FrmGetActiveFrm) or maybe it was WinGetActiveWindow
> or WinGetDrawWindow that way, if the frm gets the message
> when it's not to be drawn, it ignores it.

How do you determine the "form is not to be drawn"? You keep a global boolean
that you set when you open a modal dialog? When I receive such a spurious
frmUpdateEvent, FrmActiveFormID() returns the id of the modeless form
underneath, even though the modal dialog is still displayed on top...

Luc Le Blanc