I open a form with lots of text fields. As these fields can be filled with data
received over Bluetooth, there is little interest in a Graffiti area (except
for rare instances where the user might
want to override the received data). Hence, on devices with DIA (e.g. TX and
T3), I'd like to do away with the DIA and expand the
form. I call:

WinSetConstraintsSize( WinGetDisplayWindow(), 160, 480, 480, 160, 320, 320 );
FrmSetDIAPolicyAttr( form, frmDIAPolicyCustom );
PINSetInputTriggerState( pinInputTriggerEnabled );
PINSetInputAreaState( pinInputAreaClosed );

but somehow, it seems that as soon as I set the focus on a field,
the OS brings the DIA back. Is there a way to avoid this without
totally blocking the DIA from the user?

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga