Hi Luc,

if he is lucky it is not the mainboard causing the white screen. In say 50% of
white screen cases we are able to resurrect the device with the following steps:

1. take out the battery (it is solded on the T5)
1.1 reconnect and try to boot with the same battery
1.2 try to boot with another fully charged battery (don't ask me why but I have
seen E2s turning white with one battery and running perfectly with another)

2. try to boot with annother LCD module, taken from a TX or T5 (remove battery
during operation!)

3. inspect the mainboard for corrosion with a magnifing glass (battery
removed!). If you find some, carefully brush off the crystals with a glass
fibre brush and some electronics cleaner.

Good luck!

Harry