program counter is PC register...it is a register (so you cannot set a
watchpoint on it in the true meaning of the word). Furthermore it is
written after every instruction is fetched, an so a watchpoint would
be useless. and additionally how do you determine an "unwanted" write?

pose warning translated into english is: you just attempted to jump to
an address that can under no circumstances have executable code

----
Best Regards,
Dmitry Grinberg
(847) 226 9295