Lionscribe said (on or about) 3/24/2010 13:00:
But it's only for Jailbroken devices!
Thank Apple for that one!

You know, I used to have a fairly positive opinion of Apple. When my child was going off to college and we said we'd get a computer and the choice was an iMac, we ponied up the extra bucks. When iPods were new we got one of those -- but only the Shuffle model. Now I don't think I'd take one as a gift. There's something deeply wrong with the world when someone is even more restrictive than Microsoft.

--
The world began without the human race and will certainly end without it.