Hi All,

I need  to create some large font characters as part of a high readability
display. Mixed font size will be very useful, but not essential.

Target hardware is an Aceeca Mez 1000 running PalmOS4, development environment
is CodeWarrier 8.0.

If anyone can point me to an open source application, a tutorial or any other
method that will get me started quickly I will be most grateful.

I haven't touched a PalmOS machine for about five years, so even my rust is
rusty.

Many thanks,

Mark