I have a custom-drawn popup list. I had first linked it to a popup
trigger, but it caused me problems, so I now handle the ctlSelectEvent
on the popup trigger: I call LstPopupList and then adapt the rest of
the form based on the selection. Alas, the problem remains: the list stays open
after returning from LstPopupList and my form changes
appear through the list. How can this be? I solved the problem
issuing a FrmDrawForm call after returning from LstPopupList, but
that doesn't seem normal to me.

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga