-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Angus
Ng
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 9:30 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: HotSync Fatal Exception

I have a multi-segmented 92K application that failed to HotSync (onto Handspring Visor). A "Fatal Exception" message appears at the conclusion of installation. However, the application works fine in POSE

running OS 3.5-4. It also works fine on the Handspring Visor if copied into the storage RAM through the use of an expansion card. I hope someone can point me in the right direction fixing this problem. Thank you for your input in advance!

Angus Ng