You could avoid this by building an overlay for dev-perl/MailTools until the perl-dev folks get this fixed. There is a bug for dev-perl/MailTools that talks about this very issue. Hopefully they will move fairly quickly toward a proper conclusion. If you need help setting up the overlay, post back and someone will lend a hand.

Cheers,

Bob

Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:40:29 +0100 Martin Larsen