Tue Feb 07 14:18:13 2017: Request 120131 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by jrushwo...@divestco.com
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #120131] PAR::Packer DynaLoader Problem On
Strawberry Perl 5.24.1
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: jrushwo...@divestco.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=120131 >

Roderich,

That worked. I also linked zlib1__.dll and the program ran with no
errors. Now I just need to track down the required link commands for the
other three modules I need for my program to run and I'll be good to go.

You really know your stuff.

Thanks.

ttfn

jr

--
James P. Rushworth
Senior Support Analyst

Divestco Geomatics

P: 587-952-8168  www.divestco.com
C: 403-370-0519  300, 520 - 3 Avenue SW
F: 587-952-8372  Calgary, AB  T2P 0R3

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information.  Any
use of this e-mail by any other person is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender. We honour
similar requests relating to the privacy of email communications.