This problem is not in any way related to paramiko, and this mailing list is
the wrong place to try to get support for it. You would have the exact same
problem with any other SSH client.

That said, some quick hints for getting started: Neither PATH nor PYTHONPATH
is used by the Python interpreter when invoked with the usage you gave, and
the "current directory" on a new shell is always the user's home directory.
If you're changing the current directory on login via your shell's startup
scripts, be aware that not all such scripts are invoked for noninteractive
shells (as this is here).