St. Germain  22-April-06

Dear Ones in knowing of Ascension, many ponder exactly what it means and as to
whether there is formula that will allow an individual onto its path. It is a
step onto a greater path of awareness and an expanded consciousness. It is an
uplifting of the vibrations through the bringing in of Light to every cell of
your physical body. So much so, that the very structure changes with the
speeding up of the vibrations. Ascension is the rising up from the lower
vibrations to a point where nothing can exist in the Light, except that of the
truth. It is a progression that is part of your evolution that will eventually
come to all souls. It is denied to no one, and available to all.

If you could for one moment recall your experiences in the higher realms, you
would not wish to remain in duality any longer than you needed. However, so as
not to distract you from your purpose in dropping into the lower realms, you
allowed yourselves to be veiled from your true selves. It would not have suited
your plan to fully know that you were Beings of Light that had total awareness
of your source. To let yourself be absorbed by the lower vibrations was
necessary to enable your full experience.

Ascension is a natural development that follows your rise in consciousness. As
you move forward there comes a time when a quantum leap is possible, and this
is the phase you are in now. When the consciousness reaches a critical mass
there is an “explosive “burst” of energy that carries you through into the
higher dimension. You cannot go with this energy unless you are ready, and I
refer not to your desire to do so but your preparation. Your Guides will know
when you are, and they will direct your efforts in becoming part of the
Ascension process. It is a conscious decision that is made, that calls on you
to become as a Christed one and live in the Light. As you will know from
Light. Most importantly you have to open up a channel to your Higher Self, and
follow the promptings that you receive. Your actions and thoughts will be based
on the concepts of spreading Love and Light in all you do.

Whilst there is no exact formula that you can use, there are milestones in your
development that will show you where you are. Start with the desire and
intention to rise up, and as you achieve success you will notice how much
easier it is to maintain. Also, as you release yourself from the lower
energies, a new found freedom will emerge where you will feel in total control
of your emotions and feelings. You will not only be aware of your ability to
control them, but able to move amongst those harboring the dark energies
without ill effect. It is becoming focused and always at ease no matter what
happens without. Of course it takes time to reach this point, and even so you
will continue to be tested.

With the realization of what you are capable of it should give you strength to
forge ahead. Never tell yourself you cannot do it, but be positive and affirm
that you will. It is different if it is not your choice, and Ascension must be
accepted because of your freewill. It is your release from duality, and your
transition into the Golden Age of utter bliss and harmony. Could but you see it
you would have no hesitation in devoting your time to achieving success. In the
context of the time you have already spent in the lower vibrations, this
remaining period is but a blink of the eye.

So much help is available to you once you have set out on the path to
Ascension. We of the White Brotherhood are dedicated to helping all following
in our footsteps. We hold out a helping hand and we invite you to join us, and
we offer our love and invite you to use it. It is the energy that permeates All
That Is and layers the different dimensions way into infinity. The god within
is you and linked with the God without wherever that energy resides, and
consequently you are all part of the whole. Think on it and understand that
what you do to one, you do to all. This is why Ascension is a great
responsibility, yet is your natural way of drawing to yourself the harmony and
beauty of the Heavenly Realms.

Knowing of Ascension, who would choose a path to anything less except the
“unknowing”. Even so, by being here at this time they too will carry deep
subconscious memories forward that will serve them well. The opportunity for
Ascension will come again, and it is likely that many of you will be in the
role of teachers to those who express the desire to take the next opportunity.
Serving others is the most beautiful ___expression of love, and so it goes on
cycle after cycle until all are at One with the Source of All.

I am St. Germain, and I encourage anyone who is wavering and doubtful of their
success, to apply themselves with dedication and they will be helped to keep
moving onwards. Once you sense success it will become easier, and you will give
of your love without a second thought. True love never asks for anything in
return, and the greatest pleasure is in the giving. It is a most natural way of
being when you have mastered the dark energies and your ego. Think well of
yourselves and do not be hard on others, as very rarely do you understand the
reason for the pattern in another’s life. You have each chosen a specific path
to achieve your goal, so allow all to express in their own way, and in their
own time. We give you encouragement, and we give of our unlimited love.

Thank you St. Germain.

Mike Quinsey.

Visit:

Visit our Psychic/Paranormal message boards at
http://www.skatemd.com/forums/index.php
Arcade, Journals, Chats, Boards, Fun!
Yahoo! Groups Links