I suspect that this problem has already been posted but did not find it in the
archives.
So my problem is as simple as 123: I save a polydata set and try to load it
again, and I obtain this results.

  Generic Warning: In /usr/local/ParaView-3.6.1/VTK/IO/vtkDataReader.cxx, line
1382
  Error reading ascii data. Possible mismatch of datasize with declaration
With vtk-4.2 I get another message:
  Generic Warning: In /usr/local/vtk-5.2.0/IO/vtkDataReader.cxx, line 1250
  Error reading ascii data!

Any tips?

Inédit ! Des Emoticônes Déjantées! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx