Unfortunately you can't rotate images in ParaView. However, is this a
png or something like that? In that case, you can create a Plane
(Sources | Plane), transform it to the location/orientation you want,
then from the display tab, load the the image as a texture using
"Apply Texture" combo-box.

Utkarsh