Hi,

I'm working on a sample application and I've been trying to make a cut appear
on the data that is being viewed. I've followed the methodology used in the
QuickContour application in my application, but the cut never appears on the
data view. I'm using the data file associated with the QuickContour application
to test my application. I'm guessing I'm just not understanding the required
setup logic for behaviors and reactions in order to get the cut to apply. If
anyone can see where I'm being dumb, my code is located here:
https://github.com/mareuter/PVMockupGui. The cut is being applied in the
mpMainWindow class in mpMainWindow::onCutButtonClicked. I am currently
compiling against the ParaView git master on Ubuntu.

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter

Scientific Data Analysis Group

Neutron Scattering Science Division