Utkarsh,

I have tested your patch and it seems to fix the problem, so updating the
time steps is now possible.

I have reported the pythoncalculator bug on Mantis.

The other bug, about the memory of object not being released if they are
removed, even if Delete of del is used is more anoying, as it prevents to
process long time series without a crash due to a memory overflow. I see
however that the bug has already been reported on Mantis:

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/bug_relationship_graph.php?bug_id=12424&graph=relation

Hopefully the bugs are easy to fix as well.

Well, thanks again for the patch!

Regards

Eelco