Usé esta búsqueda en google: “old c++ lib in dotnet”

Y salió este artítulo:

Using Microsoft Interoperability Libraries

1.      Locate your C++ classes to be used.
2.      Create a new Project in VS.NET of type VC++ Class Library (.NET).
Include all your C++ classes that you want to reuse.
3.      Create a new wrapper class having member functions that only calls
your C++ routines. Here, interop libraries are useful.
4.      Build the application.
5.      Now, create a new VB.NET Windows Application Project, and then add a
reference to the previously created wrapper, the VC++.NET wrapper class
library.
6.      Call functions defined in the referenced library.
7.      The C++ classes will now be in working condition with your newly
built application.

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/UsingInteropLibs.asp

Se me ocurre que son los ++ en el asunto, los que hacen que rebote el mail.

Suerte

Gabriel

  _____