Hi guys,

We're currently hitting an issue where we are losing lcov data due to the
server being shutdown improperly during tests.

Part of this is an issue with our test-runner - we need to fix things to
avoid kill -9 at all costs.  However, I thought I would email you to see if
you guys might have some insight about this:
pbxt.basic_transaction                                       [ pass ]
167
pbxt.basic_transaction_autocommit                            [ pass ]
194
pbxt.basic_type_decimal                                      [ pass ]
211
pbxt.basic_update                                            [ pass ]
442
pbxt.basic_with_indexes                                      [ pass ]
399
mysql-test-run: WARNING: Forcing kill of process 21330

It's the last test of the pbxt suite, so we are likely restarting the server
for the next set of tests (mysql_protocol, myisam, and memory suites), but I
was wondering if you guys might know of any other reason why the server
isn't shutting down within the test-run specified time frame.

I ask you guys as this is the only test that is showing this for me with any
regularity these days.

Thanks,
Patrick