Hello, it's extremely annoying that I can hear a local radio station at low
volume when I use my computer speakers. The speakers are the amplified kind
with a subwoofer, and so they must be plugged in to operate. I've got them
plugged into a power strip, but switching them to another outlet without the
power strip doesn't solve the problem that I can hear the radio station at a
low, but annoyingly noticeable volume. It makes it hard to concentrate,
especially when I'm doing audio editing. Is there something I can do to fix
this, either by changing something, or buying a filter? This has nothing to
do with the computer, as just having the speakers on will produce the radio
station.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of Hotmail? Try Runbox. 100 megs of storage at a reasonable price.
http://1362.runbox.com
Please use this link as your referral.