--- Richie Gardenhire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could someone give me the toll-free number and email
> address to mlb.com?  I changed email addresses, so I
> want to report this to them.  Richie

Richie - The toll-free phone number is 866-800-1275.
They are open Sunday from noon to 9 pm. During the
week from 9 AM to 1230 AM(past midnight).
The Web site is www.mlb.com. Select Contact.
Guy Mallard

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >>   REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
>>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom- Designed
Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     PH: (904)282-1472  Guy Mallard, Owner