Hello, I don't know what kind of features you're looking for, or how much
you're willing to spend, but the RioVolt SP250 is still around as used
units. It's not being made officially anymore, but EBay and Amazon have
plenty of them. Hear my audio review on it from Main Menu at
www.ACBRadio.org
then go to on demand, then main menu, and search down the page for my name.
Click on the show date, and use the B key in Winamp to skip segments.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com