Hello, is there an accessible ID3 tagger out there which can do the
following:
you can select a group of files from within a folder, and tell the program
that for all of these files, you want to put this for the title, this for
the artist, this for the year, and this for the comment, so I could just
fill in these fields once and have the program put that info into each of
those fields for each file selected? This would save a lot of time in
typing. Also, it would be a plus if the program would take the text in the
file name after the space dash space, but before the period mp3, and put
that as the title of the track. Please let me know if such a program exists,
and it would be worth paying for if it does.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com