From: "Caroline Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 10:57 AM
Subject: WMA to MP3 Conversion

Hello,

I have got some free downloads from a music site in WMA format.  I would
like to know if it is possible to transfer WMA files to MP3, and if so, what
program would anyone recommend to enable me to do so?  I already have CDex,
but it doesn't look as if there's an option in there to convert WMA's.

Thanks,

Caroline.