Hello, I need to change the pitch of a recording, but when I go to the
process menu and hit pitch, I get shift and bend, and I want shift. I press
enter and get put right back to the main workspace with no option to change
the pitch. This also happens if I want to bring up anything like the
equalizer. However, noise reduction works and allows me to move through the
dialogue box. Anyone have this menu problem and solve it any other way
besides perhaps reinstalling the program?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com