I click on Field pass and near the bottom of the page that pops up there is a link for live radio. If you use your mouse keys when you hear the stream you'll find a combo box that will let you choose the week.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: NFL field pass and RP8.

Tim

Thanks!

Now a couple of follow-up qudstquestions so I can diagnose where I am going wrong.

When you go to www.nfl.com, do you click on any link or do you find the games on the main page?

Secondly, are the links labeled for each feed.

wWhat I found last night on the main nfl.com page where the games with a listen link.

I thought I was doing something wrong which you confirmed. Now, I need to figure out how to resolve it.