1.  Your computer should be set to automatically obtain IP address.  it gets
its address from your router.
2.  Open your web interface either
http://192.168.1.1
or
http://192.168.0.1
enter your password "admin" no username
go to applicttions and gaming
the first box is for the name of program using the port
box2 starting port number i.e. 8000
ending port number 8001
state whether its tcp udp or both
box 3 IP address of computer.  You can check it in the network section
startMenu
settings
network
LAN
ctrl+tab to support
it should have your IP address here
another way to get it is to go to
startMenu
run
ipconfig

After entering your IP  address check the next box to enable then save.