Unfortunately no!

I should make a point of mentioning how well this unit does record, it will
record on type I cassettes and above and it has an AC erase circuit (no rumble
in your recordings).

At 01:56 PM 11/7/2004, you wrote:
Does it have a microphone jack?
Thanks,
Nick
- ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sun Sparkle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Need reccomendations on boomboxes

please tell us more about this unit can it play mp3 cds ? what is the price of this unit? where can you get this unit? - ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2004 4:07 AM Subject: Re: Need reccomendations on boomboxes

Hello!

May I suggest that you take a look at the Panasonic RX-ED50.

Now firstly, it doesnt' have an analog tuner but its very sensitive and
every
easy to operate, perfectly accessible for blind people.

The sound is excellent as the units speakers are inclosed in their own
cabinets, (by that I don't mean that the speakers are detachible).

The unit is wider than it is high.

The power of the unit is very good! at around 20 watts RMS per channel.

I can give further details of this unit if you're interested.

Its the best boom box (or "POWER BLASTER" as Panasonic prefers to call it)
that
I've ever seen and it consists of twin cassette decks, radio and CD
player.