-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of kevin and emma
Sent: 06 November 2004 16:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: headphones adaptor

sorry for cross posting but this is driving me mad! okay i have a small
adaptor which allows me to connect 2 pairs of headphones to one audio
device. what i'm looking for is something to do the opposite, namely connect
2 audio devices to one pair of headphones. can anyone tell me if such a
thing exists? and where i might find one? even what it might be called would
help!
email or msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cheers - kevin