I'm sure that the good folks at XM may not care about what I think.
But..okay..I ran the demo version of Jaws 5.0; that made it better..but
still very difficult to navigate!  It seemed to want to refresh..or
something; I couldn't get to all the channel numbers; I feel this way: to
me.."screenreadr friendly" means having access to the program..no matter
what version you're running.  Some of us just can't go updating their
screenreader every time Freedom Scientiffick decides to come out with a new
version of Jaws.  Just my two cents.  I can, (I think) mayb..navigate XM
with Magic.  But I believe I'd rather be able to do it..using Jaws!  The sad
part is that..I'm sure there are some really good things to be found on XM.
But what good is it if I can't access it?
Tom Kaufman