Is it continually under development? If it is not, then we're in the same situation as with Winamp. What about plugins for cross-fading and sound normalization and other things? Which formats can it support? Why has no one been talking about it until now?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]