Hi everyone, John here

I wonder if anyone can help me please,

I've tried talking to someone on MSN and they can't hear me but I can hear
them. I've done all the microphone settings and the wizzard can't find my
microphone even though, it is switched on and when I tap on it, I can hear the
bangs in my headphones can someone tell me what could be wrong. the person that
I want to talk to has convisations with other people and that is no problem she
uses a webcam microphone do you think it is worth getting one of these instead
of having all this hassle with a microphone?
I can hear her in my headphones but she can't hear me even though I can hear my
microphone when I tap it, and also when I talk, it cuts my headphones out, as
if it is sending the live message

Please get back to me, my address is at the bottom of this message

>From John and guide dog Iris
E-mail Address: