Marty:  As near as I can tell, the "stereo" radio button is already checked!
I actually sent a file to a friend of mine who checked it out; he told me
that..according to what the information he was getting..I do have it set to
"stereo."  However..that's not how it's coming through!  So either I'm
missing something here; possibly my soundcard will not allow me to record in
stereo..but that doesn't make sense either; I can receive things that are in
stereo in stereo!  I don't know!
Tom Kaufman