I've got to wonder what the value add of such a one word reply is even if
the original note was attached.  I've got to admit, I'd just as soon not
see it.  ditto on the request for files as well.  I'm not sure why such
requests cannot be taken off list and sent directly to the sender.  I'm
guessing, based on other notes on different mailing lists,  that finding
the originators e-mail address must not be so easy with the different mail
clients.

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hamish Mackenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/03/2005 11:48 PM
Please respond to
"PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>

"PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Hooking Up An FM Transmitter

If you are not going to include replies then what is the bloody point of
replying with the word right?  Between crap like this and requests for
files recently I am going to give this list a miss if it carries on.
Come back Jeff all is forgiven