Ah well it's easy enough, and I just got the new
version last night. There are 3 ways to do it, but I
only ever use 1 of them because the others require use
of the mouse pointer and I'm lazy, lol. You can add me
if you like, my skype name is in my signature and I
can try to explain it.
Shawn Klein
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype
kb7clx
email e yahoo messenger
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM
shawnkb7clx
moderador do grupo skype-portugues
assinar skype-portugues
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web site do grupo
http://br.groups.yahoo.com/group/skype-portugues/
--- BMW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have just never figured how to use this even with
> the old version.

=== message truncated ===