Jerry - rawavrecorder will do what you need. I have
been using it for the past six or seven years since it
first came out.
Go to www.rawavrecorder.homestead.com and download it
for free.
Guy Mallard

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >>   REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN &
CONSTRUCTION >>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom-
Designed Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear
Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     PH: (904)282-1472  Guy Mallard, Owner