To my knowledge, TASCAM, were still making machines that would do what you want, I can't check up on that here though as the TASCAM site is (at the best of times) difficult to get around.

I'm quite sure that 4 track cassette machines will be with us for a while, (for the musician who is starting out they're a good, reliable and cheap way to get the music recorded).