I purchased a transmitter from radio shack about a month ago. It wouldn't carry from my computer room to the living room. I took it back and the salesman told me that it was used mostly in automobiles.

Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: C-Crane FM Tramsmitters

Frankly, if I am thinking of the right Radio Shack transmitter, I wouldn't want it as it has
only two possible frequencies, 88.9 and 89.1, neither of which would be satisfactory in my
geographic area.

I apologize if Gary is speaking of a different transmitter.

Don Roberts

----- Original Message ----- From: "R Q J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>