The review is not a part of the Mosen Explosion program.  As I
described previously the best way I know of to find the review is to go
to the top of the home page at www.mosenexplosion.com and use your
screen reader's find command and search for the word "voicemail"
without the quotes.  then with your down arrow or tab key tab until you
get to a very long link that plays the file.  I can't think of any
other way to describe how to find the review and the direct URL to get
to the link is too long to include in this message.  I hope this helps.