Hello, well I could send the good version of the NTrack program to whomever
needs it. It's 3 megs. If Flavio, the author, doesn't have the old versions
which he can post to his web site, then I'll send you the older version with
his tweaked config file which gets rid of another obstacle for the blind. I
would definitely get a hold of Flavio, because if you go with another
multi-track program, then Flavio will not be made aware of the problems you
are having. The only reason I don't get a hold of him myself is because I'm
happy with my older version, and I wouldn't know how to describe all of the
problems you're having, so I'm leaving it up to you. But please contact him,
so he is aware of the problems.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com