Hello, I've been working with the author of N-Track, the multi-track
software, and he has made the latest build of the program accessible once
more. To get the menus to speak, uncheck the icons in menus box in the
options settings. Also, by default, the program recorded two files at a time
for use with two sound cards. If you only have one sound card, and wished to
record in stereo, the button wasn't accessible, and he had to modify the
configuration file and send that to me, but he has fixed this, and now
control alt f4 opens the settings which cannot otherwise be accessed. So go
and download the latest build from the web site and start using and
enjoying.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com