Hi Joe - I have it by the Statler Bros. I have a
library of about 8000 50's and 60's original hits.
Guy Mallard

--- Joe Bollard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi friends, i am not sure if this is the list for
> this request, i am looking
> for an mp3 file of "in the sweet by and bye"  it
> doesn't matter who it is, i
> need it for a special purpose, hope someone can
> help, regards from ireland,
> joe.
>

> --
> to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE >>   REPAIR*INSTALLATION* CIRCUIT DESIGN &
CONSTRUCTION >>Computers*Satellite TV*Marine Electronics*Ham Radio
Communications *Project Custom-Design & Construction* Wireless * Custom-
Designed Original 50-60's Oldies Music CD's*Professional Printing(Non-Smear
Wax-Based Ink)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     PH: (904)282-1472  Guy Mallard, Owner