Hi Jonathan,
What version of Jaws are you using?
R Q J
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Simeone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: converting wav files to mp3 files

I just looked for the "browse button" and discovered that if your using Jaws
it is unlabeled.  In order to browse for the folder that contains the audio
files you wish to convert use the "Jaws cursor" to move to the top of the
dialogue box and arrow around until you find the "dot button."  When you
find it just use the left mouse click to activate the "browse button."
Jonathan Simeone