Hi Bruce. Thanks for that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: Skype

Frankly, the best way to determine that is to try it. Skype being a free program, it costs you nothing to try it, and because everyone's definition of what constitutes accessible varies, it's better to go by experience as opposed to rumor.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]