Set things up as if you were going to do an ordinary record from the line in jack. Now hit F11 to get into your controls dialog, and control-tab to get to the record tab. If you have it set to unbounded, you'll want to change it to "bounded to selection" so you won't keep recording perpetually. There's a button for delayed recording. Check this, and then next to it will appear an edit box for your record time. This is the time of day, in 24-hour format, that your program starts. Probably want to start a minute or so earlier. Next to that you select the day of the week you want to start recording. Now click on OKAY. Use control+n to create a new file. Set your quality and the length of the file you want. Remember to add a minute to the length if you had it start recording a minute early. Then press control+f9 to start recording, and the delayed recording should take effect. Don't forget to go to the record control properties afterwards to change things back.

I hope this is of some help.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]