Hi Jerry. When I go into Soundforge, and open the MPG file, I can't find a file menu there. I can find the file menu in Soundforge, but when I go to where it says "save as," it says, "unavailable."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Richer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: Converting MPG

    Gary!  Just open the file in Sound Forge and under File click Save As.
Here is where you can save the file as an MP3.

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: Standard $345.00, Professional $575.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
! Window Eyes 5.0: $700, includes delivery in the USA,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $299,
includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
etc.
We ship Internationally. Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com