From: "Larry N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: live 365

Hi Robin.  Have you tried using the VIP player? This is a different option
than Radio 365 and I don't really know what's different with it from a
techie standpoint.  However it does give you the best possible audio
quality, and when used in conjunction with jaws, it works fine for me.  I
guess your other solution would be to download the WindowEyes demo (which
works up to 30 minutes) and Radio 365, which works well with WindowEyes.
That seems a shade drastic, but it should work.  You could also use Winamp,
WMP or Real, but then there would be no reason to pay the VIP price.

Larry