Hello List:  As the subject implies, I am in need of help in getting Windows
Media to play audio streams!  I discoverred this problem while trying to
access WSM (a radio station in Nashville's_ audio stream; the computer gives
me this message..or something like it: Windows Media cannot play this file;
it has encountered a problem with the sound device; there may not be a
"sound device" installed oon your computer..or there may not be a sound
device installed!  This ois absolutely absurd; I just installed new drivers
not long ago!  I have no idea as to what I must do to acess my audio
streams!  Note:  I have tried this with more than one audio stream that
uuses "Windows Media"..and cannot access either one!  Can anybody help?
Tom Kaufman