Hi Listers,

I had been reading, on various lists, about the inaccessibility of xm radio online, so I never bothered with the free three day trial. Now, however, that it is included free with an xm subscription, I thought I'd try to struggle with getting it to play on my laptop as I'm visiting Tampa fl for a few weeks. Imagine my supprise when I found it to be totally accessible with window eyes. I haven't yet found where what's playing is displayed, but I can choose and listen to any channel I choose with no difficulty whatsoever. They must have been listening!

Rusty

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com